OXYGENATING Facial Therapy
Oxygen Rejuvenation Facial
The Oxygenating facial has been part of professional treatment offerings for over a decade. It has long been a favorite amongst SKIN practitioners and their patients.
The Oxygenating Trio is a three-step system designed to promote a radiant, healthy glow by stimulating oxygenation and circulation within the skin in order to rejuvenate sluggish, stressed or acne affected skin.
Each component of this three-step system takes on a name that describes the part it plays in achieving healthy, beautiful skin:
What are the benefits of an Oxygenating Facial?
The skin benefits as moisture molecules bond to the tissues causing a gentle plumping of the skin.
Environmental and oxidative stress wreaks havoc on the skin and speeds up the aging process, leading to dull, sluggish complexions. The newly reformulated Oxygenating Trio is the skin’s best defense against these external factors.
A combination of superoxide dismutase, fumaric acid, niacinamide, hydrolyzed candida saitoana extract and stabilized hydrogen peroxide provides antioxidant therapy to stimulate oxygenation and circulation, revitalizing damaged skin by bringing oxygen to the surface.
AHA and BHA reduce inflammation and promote exfoliation, while also providing essential hydration. Even more dramatic and immediate results can be achieved with these revolutionary treatment improvements.
What is an Oxygenating Facial treatment like?
The Oxygenating Trio produces no stinging or irritating side effects. However, a rosy flush and rapid warm sensation to the skin is normal. Oxygenating treatments leave the skin radiant, with a healthy look that will last seven to ten days.
- Step 1 Activator (formerly T-Res): Superoxide Dismutase, Fumaric Acid, Niacinamide
- Step 2 Detoxifier (formerly Hemoglobe-1): Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Hemoglobin, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract
- Step 3 Oxygenator (formerly AO2): Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- If you suffer from Cold sore use Acyclovir or Zovirax leading up to treatment.
- Must be prepped on Pigment Punch or another pigment blocker as instructed by your skincare therapist.
- If you have been on Accutane, from the day you finished you must wait 6-12 months before having this treatment.
- If you are topically using Retin A you must no use it for 1 week leading up to your treatment.
- Dermal Fillers – wait 2 weeks before having this treatment.
- Botox – wait 1 week before having this treatment.
- IPL or Laser hair removal – wait 1 weeks before having this treatment.
- Post laser resurfacing – wait 6-12 months before having this treatment.
- Post IPL – wait 2 weeks before having this treatment.
- Peels 2 weeks before this treatment and 2 weeks after this treatment, depending on strength. Consult your skincare professional.
- No Facial waxing 12 hours before this treatment.
- A recommended sun protection MUST be worn – no compliance, no treatment.
- No standard chemical or highly fragranced SPF’s to be used, only physical SPF to avoid adverse reactions or irritations.
- Mineral Make Up to be worn (no talc powders).
- Post Treatment Balm to be worn for next 2-3 days.
- Use Gentle Cream cleanser 2-3 days after treatment.
- No chemicals including swimming for 48 hours after treatment.
- No harsh skin care including Retinol or exfoliants for 72 hours.
- Cold sore prone use Acyclovir or Zovirax after treatment.
- No exercise for 24 hours.
- No spray tan or solarium.
- No waxing for 5 days after treatment.
- Can’t apply cosmeceuticals for at least 48 hours.
- Men – No shaving for 12 hours before this treatment or after this treatment.
Post Treatment Recommendations
Add on Hydrating Mask – highly recommend after these treatments